Sunday, September 20, 2009

9.13.09@902pm est

Met them at Dulles airport while I was killing time during the delay. They were headed to Chicago, traveling with what looked like family members. Very nice ladies. Was too shy to ask for a retake with me in it, even though they did say I should be in the pic too. :) I told them I didn't need a pic with them just as long as I had something to show my hubby that I met them. ;)


Finally after having a 3hr delayed flight out of Washington Dulles, I
am in the air on the final leg of the trip.

The aircraft was apparently stuck in Albany, NY for awhile due to
maintenance work being needed to be done. Aircraft is a Canadair jet.
Very small. Carryon baggage couldn't actually be carried on the plane
due to the overhead bins being so small.

Have a great seat though. Front row window seat right behind First
class. So much leg room that I can't even reach the wall to put my
feet up!

Glad I had the wendys chicken nuggets meal at the airport since this
flight only offers beverages. Anyway got my little snacks with me. :-)

Then it took a little longer than usual for us to actually take off
the runway. I am praying for no more delays. The hotel shuttle only
runs til 11pm. I do Not want to have to take. a cab to the hotel. So
scary.

Btw also finished my latest dean koontz book "Velocity". Good flow.
Good action. Now what am I gonna read the rest of the time? Didn't get
to bring another book. Bags were already so full!

I really dislike everything about the cold. Probably the reason why
home for me is the PI & Texas. Nice hot places. :-)


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that's totally cool especially with all that nonsense that went down earlier this year. I remember watching Lisa Ling on "Channel One" at middle school.

    Btw, your kids totally got me sick!

    ReplyDelete